Banner

Latest Updates



Wednesday 10 October 2018

[Music] Ben khalifa x Benzy- Future Woman



New music from one of the M M C I T Y   E N T E R T A I N M E N T   I C O N. Ben_khalifa is here again with another new tune F U T U R E   W O M A N where he feature one of the Michika finest Benzy both from Adamawa State.  After dropping M A M A  I  M A D E  I T  song which give out a massive love, download and Anticipating from in and outside the state mama I made it song by Ben_khalifa is one of his hits song of the year where so many people have been dropping comment from in and outside the state after that Ben_khalifa comes up again with another new vibrated hits again as before TITLE  F U T U R E   W O M A N this song is dedicated to all the unmarried women most especially the young ladies that they should know the good quality of a good F U T U R E   W O M A N and how to leave as a good  F U T U R E   W O M A N FAM this song contains different pattern and attitude and the lyrics really define it means FAM I don't have much to say and talk about this song but download share and drop your comment one love.


Download Music Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING VIDEOS