Banner

Latest Updates



Friday 19 January 2018

[Music] Tsheza - Dear Heart


Lyrics:

It’s not the goodbye that hurts,
but the flashbacks that follow
I know
Trust me I know
Why did you leave me?
Why did you go?

That sh*t still feels like,
It happened an hour ago
Am now reminiscing,
The times that we had

How fake you had been,
And all the lies that you told
So I don’t want you back,
I just wanna feel alright
Why won’t these feelings go???
Long live all the magic we made
But it’s over now
Yea, it’s over now
Dear Heart Tellme:

Why did you let me?
Why didn’t you stop me?
Why didn’t you lead me
To a shawty who won’t lie?
Why did you let me?

True love please find me
Dear Heart please lead me
To a shawty who won’t lie

Listen Below






Download Music Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRENDING VIDEOS